- Starting in 2013, publication of each issue is limited to a maximum of ten papers and an author can publish one title.
- Upcoming issue: Volume 4, Number 1, July 2014
- JATES provides optional edition in print format. It is printed in a single volume, which contains four numbers, and is available in the latest issue (November).
- The price per copy is USD300 (Institutional subscriber) and USD200 (Individual subscriber).
- Request can be addressed to editorjates[at]gmail[dot]com.
Journal of Applied Technology in Environmental Sanitation (JATES
) is international peer-reviewed journal published in Indonesia. Publisher is the Department of Environmental Engineering, Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology (ITS) Surabaya, and Indonesian Society of Sanitary and Environmental Engineers (IATPI) Jakarta. The aim was to share the experience of infrastructure development in the field of environmental sanitation. The journal was launched on 8 April 2011, and the first issue was in July 2011.
The purpose of the publication is to share the experience of infrastructure development and learn the weaknesses and strengths of existing infrastructure, to avoid similar mistakes and to develop it properly.
The journal publishes research and review papers on the use, monitoring, improvement of all types of environmental sanitation infrastructure, all of which have been implemented. Environmental sanitation infrastructure includes but is not limited to drinking water, wastewater, solid waste, rainwater drainage, environmental protection facilities. Subjects on sustainable development, such as ecological city, green building etc., are also considered for publication. Social and economic perspectives, associated with the applied technology, are welcome to involve in achieving concrete results of sustainable environmental sanitation.
This is four times a year and intentionally published as follows:
Abstracting and Indexing services
- Published papers since 2011: 98
- Google Scholar citations: 80
Google Scholar JATES
- Publish or Perish, Impact Factor (November 2013): 1.00
: Journal of Applied Technology in Environmental Sanitation is open access and freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author as defined by the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI
: Content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.(CCBY 3.0